Image Map

Tuesday 17 September 2013

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

I must be mad.

Yesterday was my first official day as a student. I set my computer up on the dining table, Clicked into my first work sheet... and that's pretty much where it ended. The Monster decided I needed him to type his name over and over again (He does it everywhere.. texts it to people, emails app developers: Leoleoleoleoleo) His little sister, the incredibly mis-nicknamed Mouse, decided right at that very moment she had never been hungrier before in her little life and if she didn't have a bottle that very moment the world was going to end. I am not even exaggerating - If you could hear the holler that comes out of this tiny mouth..

This is going to take some getting use to. I am going to have to organise my week down to 30 minute bites to get everything I need to get done - done!

Where am I going with this? Well, as well as having a newborn, a nearly 4 year old with speech delays and toilet training resistance, planning a move 3 hours up the coast and trying to keep us all clean, healthy and clothed.. I am crafting away to try and have a market stall.

I must be MAD!

At the moment, I've been embroidering little pendants between night feeds. Funny little Frida Kahlo anyone?



I'm not sure whether I like the hand embroidered ones or the cross stitch ones better and which I am going to concentrate on. Some more work and thought is needed. (MAD I say)


The love and water Leo has showered his little plants with has brought forth tiny little shoots. The look on his face the morning he discovered the little bit of green in the soil was absolutely priceless. Its magic!


He can be a lot of hard work my darling boy (no mis-nickname here) yet I can't help but be thankful that I get to look at this little face each and every day (even if sometimes I kinda think maybe we should of stuck with cats. I'm Kidding. Sort of.)


Butter wouldn't melt...

 photo tiniest-sig_zpsb3cf0281.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I am loving those little pendants! Super cute!

    Good luck with school. I know it's hard. I need to look into going back, I was so close to being done!

    Thanks for linking up in Polka Dot Heart's Sunday Social Blog Hop! Hope to see you this week as well.

    chevrons&anchors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pendants are adorable, as is your little boy! Those eyes!

    ReplyDelete