Image Map

Friday 30 August 2013

A new life for an old hutch...

Moving some of our belongings out of storage today made me start to think about how I am going to give our old hutch a makeover. Its a big hulking stained thing at the moment but I think with a little creativity and love, it could win me over.



1. Gorgeous Buffet/Hutch Makeover by "Chair Up" 2. Cottage Style Farmhouse Hutch by Town and Country Living 3. Coastal Vintage Hutch Makeover by Embracing Change 4. 90's Hutch Makeover by Dear Lillie: The Blog 5. The Fabric Hutch: Furniture Redo by Welcome to the Mouse House 6. Duck Egg Blue China Hutch by Sewing our Sanity 7. Hutch Makeover (Thrifted Gem) by One Thrifty Chick 8. How We Painted The Hutch by The Homemade Home


A special thanks to Briella of 3eleven Design for my amazing new blog design. I absolutely adore it! She designed it off a bunch of my wedding photos and got it exactly the way I wanted it. Check her out!

 photo tiniest-sig_zpsb3cf0281.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment